This page contains Cut The Rope: Time Travel HD Hints for iPad called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 23, 2013 by cheaterleeter. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- Publisher: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- The Freeze button can cause all moving objects to lose their previous momentum.
- You might have noticed some new elasticated ropes in Time Travel and they are typically connected to transferrable switches that the additional you stretch the rope, the a lot of force it'll bring down on objects once it's sliced and comes into contact with them.
- To complete tier, every character should get one Candy - do not forget to grab the stars too for a better rating!
- Whenever there is a bomb on the screen it's an honest sign you wish to begin thereupon object and work outward.
- Powerful saws do not simply go through metal chains, they'll go through everything they are available into contact with - as well as the Candy itself.
- The telekinesis system - choose the lightning icon at the highest left-hand corner of the screen and press your finger behind any object to invisibly push it forward.
- Timing's a lot of necessary than ever during this redo of Cut The Rope.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Cut The Rope: Time Travel HD expert then please try to help others with their questions.