This page contains Tiny Wings Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Succeed Objective 34s (Slowing-down-the-speed method)" and has been posted or updated on Jan 14, 2013 by donna. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Andreas Illiger
- Publisher: Andreas Illiger
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Succeed Objective 34s (Slowing-down-the-speed method)
I have found the trick where you have to let someone call you after you are in the fever mode but the trick did not work for me. So I kept trying and I succeeded with this trick :
- Try to enter fever mode at slow speed. Normally you go very fast with great jumps but try to do it slowly...
- Once you are in fever mode, keep doing great jumps (at slow speed) and slow down your bird (keep touching the scene after a great jump so that your bird slow down while it goes up the hill) -- This is a little bit tricky to do.
- If you succeed, your bird will stop flying and glide on the floor instead.
- Let the bird glide until you reach your desired objective (I reached around 50-55 seconds).
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tiny Wings expert then please try to help others with their questions.