This page contains Hanging With Friends Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Making Words" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2011 by Jamie. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Zynga
- Publisher: Zynga
- Genre: Miscellaneous Puzzle General
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
When it's your turn to create a word for your buddy to solve, follow these tips.
- Use the most uncommon letters in your pool. Ever watch Wheel of Fortune? The most common letters are R, S, T, L, N, E. People will guess these letters. Try to use letters they won't guess, like X, Q and X.
- Don't use the same letter twice. If you use the same letter twice, you'll help the other player by giving him two letters for just one guess. Words are much harder to figure out if they don't have repeating letters.
- Use an online anagram generator. This is a bit cheesy, and you can tell your friend to blame us. But search for online anagram generators and type in your pool of letters to get a bunch of words that your letters can spell.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Hanging With Friends expert then please try to help others with their questions.