This page contains The Sims: Medieval Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Gamble For More Money" and has been posted or updated on Jul 30, 2013 by jenc25. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Magic Pockets
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Gamble For More Money
You must turn off auto-save in the options menu first!!
- Go to the tavern or buy a dicing table.
- Save the game.
- Play the dicing game and bet all your money. If you hold down the + sign it goes faster.
- If you win, save and you have just doubled your money.
- If you lose, hit the home button on your iPhone or iPod to exit the game. Open the game again and you should still have the money you bet because the game wasn't saved and you can try again.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Sims: Medieval expert then please try to help others with their questions.