This page contains The Sims: Medieval Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Gamble For More Money" and has been posted or updated on Jul 30, 2013 by jenc25.
- Developer: Magic Pockets
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Sep 22, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Gamble For More Money
You must turn off auto-save in the options menu first!!
- Go to the tavern or buy a dicing table.
- Save the game.
- Play the dicing game and bet all your money. If you hold down the + sign it goes faster.
- If you win, save and you have just doubled your money.
- If you lose, hit the home button on your iPhone or iPod to exit the game. Open the game again and you should still have the money you bet because the game wasn't saved and you can try again.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 10-25-2015
Posted on: 09-26-2015
Posted on: 05-24-2015
Posted on: 05-23-2015
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 01-05-2015
From: Brent Nathaniel
Posted on: 12-19-2014