How to get unlimited diamonds, gold, iron, or any kind of block for MinecraftHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Minecraft Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "How to get unlimited diamonds, gold, iron, or any kind of block" and has been posted or updated on Nov 7, 2012 by Kyle Tchen. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang AB
- Publisher: Mojang AB
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
How to get unlimited diamonds, gold, iron, or any kind of block
Do you want to get unlimited diamonds? If so, follow these easy steps.
- Find at least 9 diamonds.
- Make a diamond block.
- Place the diamond block anywhere.
- Wait for about 2 or 3 seconds.
- Go to your device's home page without clicking "save and quit to title" in Minecraft.
- Double click your home button.
- Click the - on the Minecaft app.(That will refresh Minecraft.)
- Go back to Minecraft.
- You should see a diamond block in you inventory and on the ground.
- If this doesn't work, then try again. You have to wait almost a certain amount of time before exiting Minecaft.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.