This page contains Minecraft Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Duping 1 and 2" and has been posted or updated on Jun 20, 2013 by Call me Steve. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Duping 1 and 2
- Put everything in chests except for what you want to dupe.
- Die by falling on the normal ground.
- Pick up your item
- Walk far away from where you died
- Go to home and double click home button(this will show the games you played)
- Hold on to minecraft till it shakes.
- Hit the - symbol
- Go back to your game
- Go back to where you died and there will be more of what you died with.
- Grab a block of anything
- Tap on it so it is in the left square
- Tap on it so it shows its name
- Quit right then to the game home screen.
- Start the world you were just on
- Place the block(s) down
- Press the home button
- Double tap so it shows the games you played
- Hold on to minecraft so it shows the (-) sign
- Go back to your world
- There will be a block in your hand and on the ground.
Ps. you can use multiple stuff for both dupes.
View all Cheats for Minecraft
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos