This page contains Snoticles Hints for iPhone - iPod called "More than a simple point and shot" and has been posted or updated on Jun 5, 2012 by nodttiurp. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Gamelion Studios
- Publisher: Gamelion Studios
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
More than a simple point and shot
The four different kinds of Snoticles are defending various worlds from invading Blots and need your help! Each of the four Snoticles has a unique power. Each world has unique obstacles and special events. They need you to figure out how to aim, power, utilize, time, assign, strategize, etc. the individual situations to not only destroy the Blots but do it in a way that earns you stars and points based on how well you help them.
This is a physics puzzle involving, as a minimum, aiming and firing a limited number of projectiles at variable force and angle to destroy the Blots. Successful destruction allows progression to the next difficulty level. Each level gets a Score and a Star Rating based on the number of projectiles (ammo) used, number of shots fired (hint: ammo used and shots fired may not be equal), and the efficiency of destruction. Each level then becomes a continuous challenge to not only complete, but to reach the highest 3 Star Rating as well as set the highest Score points attainable. After ten levels are completed, entry to the next world is allowed, which can be departed when the next ten levels are completed. At this time 100 levels are attainable.
Star Rating seems to depend upon how quickly you get to the next level (attempts, not time). This could use clarification.
Highest Score Points seems to depend upon a bonus point award and points awarded upon destruction of Blots and Blot leader(s). A Blot leader (Alpha) is usually of a much higher point value (?500 max.?) than a mere Blot (?100 max.?) with Bonus points (?1000max.?) a mystery but the point value somehow relates to the "cleanliness" of the destruction. This could use clarification. For example: @world 1, level 1; 1 Blot =10 pts. if poorly done, ?=50 pts (or more?) if "cleanly" done. To further complicate things, Achievement Points are awarded for various categories such as Stars Earned (75=30pts., 150=100pts. ) and obscure stuff like "Everyday Snot Snoticle week completed" Productivity=30pts. This could use clarification! See bottom for partial listing.
Protagonists: You and the Snoticles actively defend resisting invasion of Blots by tossing various types of ammo variously affected by gravity (except Spark's fireballs).
Zit is the most basic Snoticle, a pustule ridden creature that pops up things that look like it's pustules, but resemble lightweight rocks that are firm and bouncy. This character is often the most frequent and/or often the most abundantly supplied w/ammo. Hint: This ammo seems to be the least powerful but the most bouncy.
Dread is the bully that likes to hurt the enemy by hurling backpack bombs. Bombs are heavy and not bouncy (explode on impact). Introduced at level 6, world 1. Hint: If power level and angle are correct, some barriers are breakable w/bombs and can destroy some blots nearby.
Spark shoots fireballs. that are straight path (weightless). Very powerful but limited.
Snot tosses snot-balls that are sticky, adhering until released. Similar to ammo from Zit but adhere upon first impact.
Extra Assets: This is best left to future discussion. Let it suffice to say that somebody needs to make money for creating this fun. Also, you will be rewarded for working at this, thinking creatively and striving for the extra stars and points. This is not just another simple point and shot Physics puzzle. But it is a puzzle within a puzzle within a puzzle, ....
Antagonists: Blots: mold spores that have invaded and threaten passively to infect. Blots invade in groups controlled by a "brain" leader (Alpha). They can be destroyed individually, or in mass by destruction of the leader(s). This can be done by contact with projectiles from the Protagonists.
Various obstacles and special events are used by the Blots to make the task more progressively difficult. These include:
- World 1, level 1: Zit vs. Alpha w/ evenly distributed 41+41+8=90. ammo=5 (massive invasion w/ no other defense) Hint: simple, but points vary w/ angle, power. What is best for max. pts.?
- World 1, level 2: Zit vs. Alpha behind 13 inside cave-like rock walls + 9 outside. ammo=5 (Alpha hides behind Blots inside rock walls barricade) Hint: as above but bounce is critical. Is Bank-Shot (ricochet) more important than bounce for max. points? The differences in concept seems more important later.
- World 1, level 3: Zit vs. 1 Alpha under 10 + 1 atop 15 (2 + 25) inside partitioned sack rock walls. ammo=6 (2 Alphas partitioned ) Hint: as above but lob is critical to slip under partition. Can you do it w/ 1 shot?
- World 1, level 4: Zit vs. 1 Alpha under 16 + 1 under 8, both inside bag rock walls with cracked rock seal. ammo=10 Hint: always look at how this this different from before. Can you do it w/ 1 shot?
- World 1, level 5: Zit vs. 1 Alpha under 17 inside shoe-like rock walls w/ opening to rear heel. ammo=10 Hint: Bank-Shot (ricochet) critical to figure angle, power, 2 shot min.?
- World 1, level 6: Dread vs. 1 Alpha under 14 , 1 Alpha under 13, (both behind rock walls w/ front seal), 1 inside sealed rock w/2 all under 18 atop rock ammo=6 Hint: Dread is a brute that likes force.
- World 1, level 7: Zit & Dread vs. 1 Alpha under 14 in rock bowl, 1 Alpha under 5 inside , (both behind rock walls w/ front seal), 1 inside sealed rock w/2 all under 18 atop rock Zit&Dread ammo=4+4=8 (This is a hint)
- World 1, level 8: Zit & Dread vs. 3 Glowing Spider hangouts + 3 Spider hangouts (Spider hangouts include a bunch of Blots) + 3 under/next to 3 rock walls Zit&Dread ammo=6+6=12
- World 1, level 9: Zit & Dread vs. 3 Glowing Spider + 1 Alpha inside rock cavern +2 w/9 outside. Glowing Spider protected by transient rock barrier w/4, 2 above rock walls w/3 below
- World 1, level 10: Dread vs. Moving Swarm of 40?, 1 Alpha in middle
- World 2: Introduced= Spark, Wood Walls, Thorn Walls (not bounceable)
- World 3: Introduced= Re-spit Mouth
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Snoticles expert then please try to help others with their questions.