This page contains Six Guns Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Fast shooting tip" and has been posted or updated on Jul 11, 2014 by Quantum Master. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Fast shooting tip
When you are shooting with a slow gun, e.g. tesla gun, shot guns, rail gun, or almost any medium-slow gun (fast and automatic guns like flamethrower and equalizers do not work with this tip), there are two tips to shoot faster.
1. First, take a shot. Either be ready, or have your finger near the zoom/aim button.
2. Almost imediately after your initial shot, zoom in and shoot.
If done correctly, both shots should be equal to at least twice as fast as the normal shot.
Note:For some guns like the tesla, this can be linked, and be done a multitude of times before stopping. Also, if you try to do this with an automatic/fast gun, the result will usually be slower than the original shot.
This is a given for most experienced players and is only for beginners.
1. Take cover, behind a wall is suggested if possible
2. Shoot while behind cover. This will deal more damage, will ensureing that you take less damage.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Six Guns expert then please try to help others with their questions.