This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Hints for iPhone - iPod called "More than 10 Sims in a House at a Time" and has been posted or updated on Jan 24, 2014 by Brooke. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
More than 10 Sims in a House at a Time
The limit for sims in a house is 10, but there is a way to override that.
- Send the family to the park, swim center, snow park, community center, or nightclub, and have them do something.
- Back at their house, whistle over ten sims and make them do something that takes at least twenty minutes.
- Go back to the family, make them quit their actions, and send them home.
- Now you can have anywhere from 11 to 20 sims in a house at once, depending on how many sims were originally in the family (there was a glitch the Neighbors Update in July 2013 that let you have many babies in a family).
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Sims: FreePlay expert then please try to help others with their questions.