This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Hints for iPhone - iPad called "More than 10 Sims in a House at a Time" and has been posted or updated on Jan 24, 2014 by Brooke.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
More than 10 Sims in a House at a Time
The limit for sims in a house is 10, but there is a way to override that.
- Send the family to the park, swim center, snow park, community center, or nightclub, and have them do something.
- Back at their house, whistle over ten sims and make them do something that takes at least twenty minutes.
- Go back to the family, make them quit their actions, and send them home.
- Now you can have anywhere from 11 to 20 sims in a house at once, depending on how many sims were originally in the family (there was a glitch the Neighbors Update in July 2013 that let you have many babies in a family).
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 11-26-2016
Posted on: 11-17-2016
Posted on: 11-13-2016
Posted on: 11-08-2016
From: Kool kat
Posted on: 09-30-2016
From: Annie Tepp
Posted on: 09-28-2016
Posted on: 09-26-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.