This page contains Triple Town Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay hints" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2012 by annabelismysis. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
General Gameplay hints
- Make use of the coin store only we you really need to. You will only get 7 for each items per game, therefore it is worth waiting until you are nearly dead before turning for this.
- If you match 4 pieces rather than 3, you will be granted having a special version of the upgraded piece. This really gives more vital points, and could be matched up with non-special versions of the identical piece.
- When you are getting a diamond there is not anywhere great to place it at that time, store up within the top-left corner until a great match seems.
- Use a corner from the screen in which you trap your bears - don't allow them simply roam round the entire town.
- The storehouse (in the top-left corner from the grid) may be used to store items for later. The very best idea would be to always store items which are higher in the item hierarchy than whatever has already been there.
View all Cheats for Triple Town
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Triple Town expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos