This page contains The Simpsons: Tapped Out Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Character guide for parchments" and has been posted or updated on Jun 23, 2014 by Srtachristy. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Strategy City Building
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Character guide for parchments
- Criminals - Fat Tony, Legs, Louie, Herman, Snake, Quimby
- Glutton - Barney, Homer, CB Guy, Wiggum Quimby
- Saint - Maude, Rod, Todd, Ned, Lovejoy, Father Sean
- Dimwit - Duffman, Otto, Dr.Nick, Barney, Ralph, Lenny, Abe, Wiggum, Chester, Homer, Cletus, Wolfcastle, Sea Captain.
- Celebrity - Duffman, Brockman, Bumblebee Man, Dr.Nick, Sideshow Mel, Miss Springfield, Booberella, Arnie Pye, Tatum, Lincoln, Wolfcastle
- Entrepreneurs - Fat Tony, Lugash, Rich Texan, Tribe Cheif, Herman, Apu, Moe, Burns, CB Guy, Luigi.
- High Roller - Hank Scorpio, Brockman, Fat Tony, Rich Texan, Mr. Costington, Bernice, Burns, Quimby, Wolfcastle.
- Civil Servants - Selma, Patty, Judge Snyder, Eddie, Lou, Rex, Lincoln, Wiggum, Quimby
- Senior - Moleman, Burns, Brockman, Ned, Tom O’Flannigan, Abe, Suzanne The Witch, Chalmers, Judge Snyder, Agnes, Jasper.
- Kook - Krusty, Moleman, Otto, Rodd, Todd, Willie, Kang, Disco Stu, Crazy Cat Lady, Bumblebee Man, Herman, Apu, Ralph, Brandine, Cletus, Yes Guy, Hugs, Kodos, Sea Captain, Sharry Bobbins, Professor Frink.
- Youngster - Squeaky Teen, Sherri&Terri, Martin, Bart, Kearney, Lisa, Ralph, Milhouse, Shauna, Dolph, Rodd, Todd, Jimbo.
- Pessimist - Mrs. Krabappel, Patty, CB Guy, Lovejoy, Selma, Abe, Jasper, Willie, Hugs, Agnes, Dolph, Moe, Arnie Pye.
- Brainiac - Hank Scorpio, Martin, Dr.Hibbert, Sideshow Mel, Crazy Cat Lady, Lisa, Skinner, Professor Frink, CB Guy.
There ya go! All the groups and who is in which group. I know its kinda late but I figured I’d post it up here. Lol
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Simpsons: Tapped Out expert then please try to help others with their questions.