This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Item Duplication on Survival Mode" and has been posted or updated on Jun 29, 2013 by Gofishes. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Item Duplication on Survival Mode
If you have only a little bit of gold or diamonds then you can make more! I will use gold as this example but anything that can be placed on land will work.
- If you have gold blocks or gold ore then skip this step.
- Otherwise, turn your gold ingots into gold ore. If you can't, mine some more, then try again.
- Quit to title to permanently save your inventory items.
- Re-open the game. (Steps 2 and 3 are usually required.)
- Place up to 10 of your gold(or whatever) on the ground as fast as possible.
- Wait 5 seconds, then press the home button.
- Double-click the home button, tap and hold on "Minecraft PE" until it wiggles, then tap its red delete button. (This will not delete the app.)
- Re-open the app, then re-open your landscape.
- Mine the gold blocks you put down earlier, then check your inventory.
Hey! You have more than before! Repeat as many times as you need.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.