This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPad called "How to make a hidden base under a tree" and has been posted or updated on Feb 24, 2013 by Epicdude84.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
How to make a hidden base under a tree
So u want to know how to make a base under a tree? Nice. You came to the right place!
- Find a tree with a good reasonable place you can remember (u can remember better if the tree is near the spawn.)
- Delete the two bottom blocks of the tree trunk and go under the remains of the trunk and dig down as deep as u want.
- Begin to make your room or chamber (don't place anything yet!)
- Look at your ceiling and find the hole u came down in. Put ladders up the a wall in that hole so u can get back up.
- There's your basic room. Next (this is optional.) Change the materials on the walls and roof and floor of your chamber thing.(When u do this u will probably delete a ladder in the process or cover up the hole u came down, so mark where both things are.)
- Add your bed or whatever your going to put or whatever your going do down there.
- Okay your done! You may want to mark which tree it is by doing something to the tree like adding a sign. Or you could send out invitations and have a party! The possibilities, are endless!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Interneter game
From: Minecraft lover
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.