This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPod called "How to make a hidden base under a tree" and has been posted or updated on Feb 24, 2013 by Epicdude84. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang AB
- Publisher: Mojang AB
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
How to make a hidden base under a tree
So u want to know how to make a base under a tree? Nice. You came to the right place!
- Find a tree with a good reasonable place you can remember (u can remember better if the tree is near the spawn.)
- Delete the two bottom blocks of the tree trunk and go under the remains of the trunk and dig down as deep as u want.
- Begin to make your room or chamber (don't place anything yet!)
- Look at your ceiling and find the hole u came down in. Put ladders up the a wall in that hole so u can get back up.
- There's your basic room. Next (this is optional.) Change the materials on the walls and roof and floor of your chamber thing.(When u do this u will probably delete a ladder in the process or cover up the hole u came down, so mark where both things are.)
- Add your bed or whatever your going to put or whatever your going do down there.
- Okay your done! You may want to mark which tree it is by doing something to the tree like adding a sign. Or you could send out invitations and have a party! The possibilities, are endless!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.