Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound for Minecraft: Pocket EditionHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound" and has been posted or updated on Jul 12, 2013 by flamethrower.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound
- You get materals like coal, iron, diamond, gold, and lapis lazuli..
- You don't waste materials; you get more.
- Your hidden from players.
- Safer travel.
- Mosters might spawn if its not well lit.
- Water is hard to get.
- No sun means you must have a TON of torches/glowstone.
- Your house doesn't look very good.
- Wood is hard to get (unless you make a massive cave and make a farm).
- Wool is rare unless you have a captured sheep.
- It's hard to kill monsters if they invade a room.
Whichever one you do, it has advantages, and disadvantages. Pick one that suits you!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
From: Minecraft lover
Posted on: 04-18-2016
Posted on: 04-13-2016
Posted on: 03-28-2016
Posted on: 03-06-2016
Posted on: 02-18-2016
Posted on: 12-31-2015
From: MinecrAft lover
Posted on: 12-24-2015