Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound for Minecraft: Pocket EditionHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound" and has been posted or updated on Jul 12, 2013 by flamethrower. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound
- You get materals like coal, iron, diamond, gold, and lapis lazuli..
- You don't waste materials; you get more.
- Your hidden from players.
- Safer travel.
- Mosters might spawn if its not well lit.
- Water is hard to get.
- No sun means you must have a TON of torches/glowstone.
- Your house doesn't look very good.
- Wood is hard to get (unless you make a massive cave and make a farm).
- Wool is rare unless you have a captured sheep.
- It's hard to kill monsters if they invade a room.
Whichever one you do, it has advantages, and disadvantages. Pick one that suits you!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.