This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Burning Netherrack on Creative Mode" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2013 by .... Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Burning Netherrack on Creative Mode
Ever wondered if you can catch things on fire in creative, PE? Well, you can. This is how to obtain burning Netherrack: You'll need:
- Land without trees
- These in your hot bar: Dirt, Sapling, Netherrack, Bone Meal, Bucket of Lava
- An empty bucket in your inventory
1) Place the dirt block in a empty space
2) Put a sapling on the top of it
3) Use the bone meal to grow it
4) Mine the dirt block and replace it with the block of netherrack
5) Put the lava on the top of the tree
6) Once the lava has caught some of the tree on fire, put the empty bucket in the hot bar and use it to remove the lava
7) The tree will burn down and the netherrack will catch on fire
If it doesn't work, try again. Have Fun
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.