This page contains Rage Of Bahamut Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Really the only way to jailbreak" and has been posted or updated on Aug 28, 2012 by Secretuberninja. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mobage, Inc.
- Publisher: Mobage, Inc.
- Genre: Strategy
- Release: Apr 12, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Really the only way to jailbreak
The only way that I have found to "cheat" in Rage of Bahamut (RoB) is to jailbreak my ipod with Cydia and Redsn0w. Then I downladed UDIDFaker from Cydia which allows me to change the ID registration code of my ipod for different apps. What you need to do is:
1. Set up an email account that is not already used for RoB
2. Open UDIDFaker and click on the RoB icon
3. Click on the "Random UDID" bitton in the bottom right corner
4. Double-click the ipod's home button and close RoB completely
5. Re-open RoB and sign up a new account with the new email adress
6. At the end of the tutorial, put in the referal code for your original RoB account
7. Once you reach level 10 in the new account, you can trade with your original account any cards and items you want
Yes, it takes time, but I have been able to obtain dozens of rare and high rare cards and tons of cure potions and heal powders. Also, entering the referal code gives the new account an Heroic Angel rare card and the original account recieves a special rare card and 1000 friendship points. I ave used this meathod at least a dozen times and now i can crank out a level 10 in about an hour and a half.
Another tip is to use all of your normal cards recieved through quests to enhance the heck out of your rares and high rares. Also, using cards that are from a different realm than the card you are enhancing boosts he amount of maturity the enhanced card recieves.
If you are a new user, please use my referal code and I will send you many rupies!!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Rage Of Bahamut expert then please try to help others with their questions.
From: Old Man Dave
Posted on: 12-30-2012
From: Need ss rares
Posted on: 12-12-2012
Posted on: 10-25-2012
Posted on: 10-11-2012
Posted on: 09-19-2012
Posted on: 09-04-2012
Posted on: 08-27-2012