This page contains Battleship Craft Hints for iPhone - iPod called "How to build a ship from the big 2 by 2 by 6 block" and has been posted or updated on Jan 17, 2013 by Vice admiral DD. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Phyzios, Inc.
- Publisher: Phyzios, Inc.
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: May 29, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
How to build a ship from the big 2 by 2 by 6 block
Requires the following - Jailbroken device, or 2000 US dollar.. Patience:
- The 2*2*6 plate, look for how to get Yamato emblem tip. they use the same glitch.
- Start off building a massive skeleto ship using the 2by2by6 block, then dig a hollowed out part big enoegh to put 24 gas turbines. Then build a bridge taller the better to protect them. Place all four SPY-1 Radar near the stern of the ship, for safety. Then use only these weapons to keep armor strong and strength high 46cm, 40cm, MK45 and avengers bomber.
- Place most of the weapons on the foredeck. Then the twin runway from the sides. To protect the fragile planes place the deck behide the tall brige. Then use the MK 45s in random protective locations. Decorations are bad as they take up tonnage limit you saved from using the big blocks
- he end result should be like 1200m long 260m wide and still get to 50-60 knots.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Battleship Craft expert then please try to help others with their questions.