This page contains Battleship Craft Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Things not do do..." and has been posted or updated on Apr 10, 2013 by Lagoe. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Phyzios, Inc.
- Publisher: Phyzios, Inc.
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: May 29, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Things not do do...
A simple list of what not to do, some may be basic, some more advanced.
1. No normal ballast or hulls, or decks (unless it's something special, like a hydrofoil). Hulls should be replaced with lightweight armor no matter what, decks the same, and normal ballast should either be replaced with 600mm armor, or lightweight armor, or removed.
2. Don't overload on MK45 5" guns. A few are good, but don't ever use then as your main armament. Any ship with an above average armor rating (900 or more) will easily shrug off attacks from this gun, which will be an almost useless 50K gun.
3. Fast boat users, have something big, don't rely on small weapons and torpedoes. With a speedboat, you often can't even make a dent in the aforementioned high armor ships, the golden rule, never use the MK45 5" gun applies here. You want a non-gimmicky way to deal damage. 16" triples are always a good choice, but don't let torpedoes fool you - don't use these as a primary armament in a speedboat either. Rocket launchers, 4x5 guns, 18.1" guns and several other high damage guns can be very effective.
4. Stay away from fortresses, there's no edge. Horrible hydrodynamics for extra and unneeded stability? I'm not going to elaborate much, but you don't need to make such a big sacrifice for a unusable gain. 150 stability is good enough, above that is unessesary, 400 is just ridiculous! I have a barge-like ship with 7500 strength, 4000 toughness, 990 armor, 200 stability and weighs 165K tons, and it doesn't sacrifice speed and manuverability, going at 94 knots and being my most manuverable ship I'be used. Not once has it capsized, it's been sunk, but it has never capsized prematurely.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Battleship Craft expert then please try to help others with their questions.