This page contains Battleship Craft Hints for iPhone - iPod called "One battleship army" and has been posted or updated on Apr 18, 2013 by Hunterkiller. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Phyzios, Inc.
- Publisher: Phyzios, Inc.
- Genre: Action
- Release: May 29, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
One battleship army
To start off with a ship that wrecks Havoc on everything that is made of matter you have to:
- Step 1 build the bottom with widths like 6 large 400mm 2by2s then keep putting those 2by2s till u have the width as 6 of them and length as 10 to 15 of them.
- Step 2 now that you have the center you can increase the width and length to up to 10 for width and 30 for length but i don't advise that as you won't have enough build limit for decorations when you finish the ship.
- Step 3 start building the frontier by putting less width and going on till you have one large 400mm 2by2 after that you put the 5/6 armor and 1/6 to make the ship as streamlined as possible.
- Step 4 you do the same thing you did with the front to the back only this time you end up with three or two large 2by2 armor to have space for the propellers I will say the rest in another step.
- Step 5 put the large 2by3 armor this time on the 2by2s to take more length without occupying build limit.
- Step 6 but more 2by3s but this time make them flat to provide a platform for the mighty 46 cm gun (actually 45 but is said 46 to scare the us troops at naval warfare).
- Step 7 start putting the 46 cm guns (three is usually used by many people but you can put more if you want).
- Step 8 now you will have to put 1/2 armor on the sides like the Yamato to increase the streamlining of your ship.
- Step 9 put the rudders in any way you like (you can see hints made by other players don't worry it's not a shame).
- Step 10 the crown Jewel which is the main building and stuff now you have to make it above the deck and the front building higher than the rear building, angled boiler in between and the rangefinder on top of both buildings and the bridge.
- Step 11 (optional) you can put decorations of all sorts even a small cannon like the 30.5 cm gun old looks beautiful in huge numbers.
I hope the hint helped you a lot because its what I do to my ships usually. Ill be posting hints on aircraft carriers soon.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Battleship Craft expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 05-04-2015
From: Dark knight
Posted on: 03-15-2015
Posted on: 12-10-2014
Posted on: 11-23-2014
From: Vanoss gaming l
Posted on: 11-18-2014
From: XD come on
Posted on: 08-30-2014
From: MAJESTIC BUDDER
Posted on: 05-21-2014