This page contains Battleship Craft Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Tactics" and has been posted or updated on Apr 29, 2013 by ALPHANUKE. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Make the enemy is facing the side of you so you can release all your firepower.
- Shoot where the plane is gonna be,not where it is.
- If facing a sub, speed behind it trying to wait it out and when it surfaces,ram it or shoot it.
- Remember that battlecruiser are fast,but have inferior armor to a battleship,so circle the enemy at high speed,while shooting.
- When aggainst carrier planes,tap your autocannons and they'll fire up.
- When against a battleship,always shoot at the wepons to disable them decrceasing their firepower.
Aircraft Carrier Tactics
- Always have some MK45 guns and treat them like dual-pourpose guns because your planes can get shot down.
- At the start of a match,speed backwards so you can't get hit by fire.
- Have weapons above your airfield and armor above too.
Heavy/Light Cruiser Tactics
- Strike the enemy from a long range by firing a salvo of shots ONLY from your main guns.
- If in close range battles,try ram to disable the enemy.
- If against a battleship or large ship, they would try ram at you so do torpedo attacks because
- torpedos really pack a punch in close range battles.
- Ok, submarines and carriers have one thing in common,t hey are looking for big,slow ships so
- speed to their side and torpedo them because the front and sides normaly dont have hedgechogs
- depth charges.
- When the enemy depth charge or hedgechogs you, dive deep and crash dive while turning side to
- side to dodge them.
- Because you are fast ,you can easily do torpedo attacks,and thats the trick.Speed in close and
- fire your torpedos and that would have a 60% of disabling your opponent.
- Spread your boilers out to make it more hard for the enemy to slow you down and make
- you a sitting duck.
- When against a submarine,again torpedos can sink them,just speed towards them and fire your torpedos above them, beleive me, ive sunk a sub with my battlecruiser while it was fully submerged by firing torps and it got sunk.
- Conceal your boilers so you if you get hit you would slow down by a little tiny bit but not greatly
- except by a plane or torpedo.
- Always ram in front or back of a large ship because the middle deck is normally higher than the
- aft or forward decks.
- When ramming a ship, fire torpedos to disable them, giving higher damage.
Battleship Killer Tactics
- Always have alot and I mean lots of MK45 guns as your secondary weapons,just like the Iowa
- class and they have dual-porpose guns as secondary to wipe out plane from long range and
- against destroyers.
- Conceal air strips inside the ship with a hangar to and 2 holes per strip to decrease vulnerability
- to fire and air attack.
- Use anti-aircraft guns against bombers while MK45s take out fighters.
Know Your Maps!
Every map needs a strategy and ive got some.
- For Random Islands and Islands,use aircraft carriers to strike just like the Pacific battles
- of world war II.
- Morning and Evening Sea is great for submarines sinces they are invisable.
- Night Sea is great for destroyer, cruiser,carrier and battleship battlegrounds.
- Sunny sea is great for battleship killer, battleship and battlecruiser battles.
View all Cheats for Battleship Craft
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Battleship Craft expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos