This page contains Jumpster Hints for iPhone - iPod called "In-game Power Ups List" and has been posted or updated on Oct 23, 2012 by brian789. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
In-game Power Ups List
The simplest way strategy within this game is usually to use power-ups because they will help you survive during gameplay:
- 600 Coins Area Fridge Power-Up: Gives ten energy bars in a more significant price cut compared to price of 10 treats (Martian Cocktail, Cosmic Cupcake).
- 500 Coins Respawn Relic Power-Up: Allows Jumpster to respawn if he died.
- 110 Coins Golden Key Power-Up: This will Unlock Yutaka levels.
- 75 Coins Martian Cocktail Power-Up: Entirely restores Jumpster's energy.
- 50 Coins Silver Critical Power-Up: This Unlock Dilonica levels.
- 45 Coins Cosmic Cupcake Power-Up: Restore fifty percent of Jumpster's power.
- 30 Coins Barb Blocker Power-Up: A single shield for every stage that protects Jumpster from spikes.
- 20 Coins Booster Power-Up: Complete a level in less jumps. And only with one rocket.
- 15 Coins Rocket Power-Up: Will help destroy monsters, however, you can just use a single for every stage.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Jumpster expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos