This page contains Temple Run: Brave Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Some useful Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 17, 2013 by maverick1122.
- Developer: Disney
- Publisher: Disney
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jun 14, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Some useful Gameplay Tips
- To evade capture and wiping generally, you swipe left or right to steer Merida in individuals particular directions, swipe up to hop over obstacles like tree trunks and down to slip beneath different hazards.
- Seriously Pay close attention to the ground, as sticking out rocks will sometimes sneak up and lead you to trip.
- Getting a lift power-up right before a target practice section is not the very best of ideas.
- You will find power-ups within the store that allow you to boost yourself further in to the level, consequence free.
- You shouldn't be too expansive together with your gestures, an easy finger flick is sufficient more often than not.
- To be able to make the most points by coins don't use any powerups except the Gold coin Magnet (that ought to be fully upgraded) and also the Gold coin Values (fully upgraded too).
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.