This page contains Trigger Fist Hints for iPhone - iPod called "How to be Boss in game" and has been posted or updated on Nov 6, 2013 by Stranger. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Lake Effect Applications
- Publisher: Lake Effect Applications
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Aug 8, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
How to be Boss in game
- Gunner-Minigun isn't worth getting since he holds it really low and you cant shoot it from low walls
- Gunner's rockets are slow and hard to use, that's why you shoot the doorways when bots or players are about to walk through them
- Best guns are RPD and M60. RPD for strength, M60 for ammo
- Rifleman-The .50 Caliber sniper rifle is a really good weapon for long range. 100% accuracy but rate of fire is so low, you'd shoot and hide. -grenade launcher is really useful when your primary is reloading. just swipe and fire for one last chance for redemption
- M4 is a really good weapon until you get the .50 cal
- Scout-P90 is a "so-so" gun because the range sucks, but dominates up close.
- The grenade launcher sucks because 1 round never deals enough, but setting perk to double stuff gives you 6 rapid fire one shot one kill artillery!
- AK74u (in my opinion) bests all the other guns due to the capability of damage consistency and affect in medium range(medium is considered boos for scouts)
- Never go to the center of the map, because you'd get flanked from all sides
- Aim then shoot, spamming will not kill anything because anything but a direct hit does almost nothing
- Hide at corners but don't camp; you be somewhat protected when shooting around corners, but someone can easily sneak up on you
- Keep moving left or right, gives you .2 seconds more to kill your target before dying
- Don't be a hero; don't engage when you see more than 1 enemy
- Throw nades at goat or hill, bots run to them right? so why not run to your nades?
- Pretend you're in a horror movie! hide and peek out, and don't run around like an idiot
- Door spots gets everyone! military does this too; just stand right at the side and shoot the people who come out
- In multi player don't wear Elite armor which are red. Everyone will be seeking you
- Try to rapidly tap the fire button and not hold it. (increases accuracy to about 95%) but reduces rate of fire by about small amounts
- Crates and medium height structures are good objects to hide behind. you can see everything, and nobody can hit you. Crawl out occasionally and burst fire, best way to kill (camp)
- Stay alive or go for the kill?, there's no better strategy than staying alive
- Do not go for hills or goats. like i said, its mating season in there, and you're going to get RAPED! shoot at the goat and hills where bot and players are dying* to get to.
- If you grab the goat you're dead, so hide in secure places near allies and hope for the best (try medium height objects, lets you brace yourself)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Trigger Fist expert then please try to help others with their questions.