This page contains Tap Campus Life Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Energy trick" and has been posted or updated on Aug 6, 2013 by Isabella. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- Publisher: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
- First: you need to have a boyfriend that gives you cash/others (a rose appears in a bubble, click it for the prizes)
- Use your energy when you need it, but when you need more do this trick:
- Click the bubble that your boyfriend gives and there should be a rosé, click that bubble. Then take the game away from your iPad/iPhone (by clicking the square button). This should take you to the home screen. Double click the square button again, there should be a grey slide with icons, remove the campus life icon (by holding the icon for a few second, a red circle with a white line should appear through it, tap that button). Click campus life again and then you should see your boyfriend have that bubble again, if not wait a few seconds.
- BUT: this only will work with one boyfriend by one boyfriend, if you have the boyfriends, then only one would have the bubble.
- AND: this takes less then 5minutes, depending on how you do it.
- ALSO: the bubble will not always give you the energy, sometimes they give you cash only
- ENJOY !
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tap Campus Life expert then please try to help others with their questions.