This page contains Avengers Initiative Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General gameplay strategy" and has been posted or updated on Sep 18, 2012 by tezzatupsley08. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Marvel Apps, LLC
- Publisher: Marvel Entertainment
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
General gameplay strategy
- A few attacks can't be blocked. Just be sure you either sidestep or simply deflect these types of attacks.
- Put stat points inside the areas which are most useful for you. (If you do not block frequently, do not increase Hulk's Stamina that much.)
- A few ranged attacks (together with Mandroid's missile attack), are usually deflected back in the attacker.
- Increase your multiplier while in ISO-Bash simply by chaining together the exact same colour of ISO-8 to obtain more ISO-8.
- Various enemies tend to be vunerable to specific moves, for example sidestepping and / or deflecting. Adjust your strategy based on the opponent you deal with.
- Deflecting an enemy's strike can provide a bigger starting compared to when you simply blocked.
- Augments are incredibly potent. The more you've got, the more of Hulk's potential you get.
- Continually verify enemy details for enemy stage and also combat challenges.
- Correctly timed blocks will often stun an enemy.
- At all times look for items within exploration mode.
- Performing Power inputs fast while in specific Rage attacks will do a lot more damage.
- Be sure to level up and heal before you start combat.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Avengers Initiative expert then please try to help others with their questions.