This page contains Bad Piggies Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Sep 28, 2012 by Iryuka. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
General Gameplay Strategy
- Choose for Longer vehicles, they are more stable then other smaller cars.
- A number of objects like bottle rockets can be rotated when you open the option "Vehicle Editors" very handy.
- Remember the fact that it is possible to modify the way vehicle behave in the game. So moving the objects in and around your fly machine, so try to manipulating fly abilities by shifting weight.
- Make use of TNT if you'd like to shoot a piggy very far however be extremely careful.
- Use the Umbrellas in order to reduce speed and to land softly on the ground.
- There is no reason to smash all 3 targets at once. As an alternative, you can create vehicles updated with higher speed and better durability and get the goals on different runs.
- Make use of both fingers so that you can can use zoom capability for that level, and figure out the complete situation at once.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Bad Piggies expert then please try to help others with their questions.