This page contains Need For Speed: Most Wanted Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Easy Money" and has been posted or updated on Nov 7, 2012 by bandot. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Electronic Arts Nederland BV
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Driving Racing GT / Street
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Add this as Cydia source - yuan.duowan.com/
- Search and install ‘GamePlayer’.
- Run game and make note of your money amount.
- Go back to the iPad home screen and run ‘GamePlayer’ – Make sure that game also is running in the background.
- Click the far left button below SearchItem1, select application -> your game (NFSMW).
- Then input your money value and click search. You may see a lot of results.
- Return to the game, earn or spend some money and note the change to amount.
- Return to Gameplayer, input changed amount and search again. (this is ‘search in results’.)
- Repeat step 7&8 until getting 2~4 search results. (In my case, finally I got 2 match results.)
- Click each value, wait 10 seconds, change value as you wish.
- Return to the game, close inventory window and re-open, you can find your money is changed.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Need For Speed: Most Wanted expert then please try to help others with their questions.