This page contains Hill Climb Racing Hints for iPhone - iPad called "General Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Nov 22, 2012 by patone.
- Developer: Fingersoft
- Publisher: Fingersoft
- Genre: Action
- Release: Nov 8, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Hints
- Don't go down of the bridge using full speed or else you are going to probably have a damaging crash. Start using brakes far ahead of time of clearing the very last plank.
- In most cases, it's better not holding the throttle down when you are at full speed.
- Push your gas softly to just about clear steep climbs to ensure that your vehicle will settle gently in to the descent.
- There are actually a few items you can spend your money on while in the game: whitch are vehicle upgrade, new landscapes and new cars.
- Grab the red fuel container which from time to time show up on the highway simply because as soon as you are out of fuel your high score attempt will end.
- Accomplish tricks for more coins ,those rewards are totalled at the end of each and every run.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-19-2016
From: Dat Fish-Goat
Posted on: 01-03-2016
Posted on: 10-20-2015
Posted on: 06-02-2015
Posted on: 03-27-2015
Posted on: 03-26-2015
Posted on: 02-15-2015