This page contains Wraithborne Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Strategy Gameplay Guide" and has been posted or updated on Nov 22, 2012 by hbopusepb. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Crescent Moon Games
- Publisher: Crescent Moon Games
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Strategy Gameplay Guide
- In case that you are under heavy fire attack during the this game hold down the protect icon to enable you to have a battering.
- Remember that the light attack wouldn't do a lot damage however it is fast.
- At the same time this heavy attack will be more slowly, but gives more damage, however results in you far more exposed for any counter attack.
- You are able to get rid of active runes from the bottom-left of your screen and so change these with the runes placed in the main rune area.
- You are going to get new runes once you progress in the story. In order to turn on them and include those to your current inventory stand in the shimmering blue colored circle and then hold down the shield icon till the meter has got completely loaded up.
- Reddish colored gems that fall from thei enemy corpses will assist you to improve the strength of your runes.
- Smashing any kind of objects or vases which are laying down all over frequently enhance a number of such gems as well.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Wraithborne expert then please try to help others with their questions.