This page contains Candy Crush Saga Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Gameplay Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 17, 2013 by Cloelover21. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: King.com Limited
- Publisher: King.com Limited
- Genre: Action
- Release: Nov 14, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Matching five candies consecutively produce a Color Boms. Mixing one Explosive device with any a candy associated with a color will obvious all of the candies of this color.
- After finish one of the levels, if you've still got Moves remaining or if you will find any Special Candies remaining then there is a sequence in which you get bonus score because you carried out very well.
- In Candy Land, gamers have five lives to begin with. When failing a level, a player manages to lose a existence, however the existence is replenished (free of charge) after half an hour.
- Sometimes you have to re-connect to Facebook again to obtain your Facebook messages. This can be done within the main menu by tapping the Connect icon.
- You are able to play the full version game without ever hooking up to Facebook. You may also play Candy Crush Saga without a web connection.
- Charms are permanent. Which means that when you purchase a charm it's yours to help keep forever. This implies that the could cost a little more than other items within the game that you simply consume and purchase again and again again.
- Some Charms, such as the Charm of Frozen Time, could be toggled on and removed from the screen that seems when tapping a control button on the map, right near the Boosters. Other Charms, such as the Charm of Stripes, can be used within the level throughout gameplay, and it is utilized by tapping the related button within the top left corner from the screen. The Charm of Existence is definitely active.
- Boosters include numerous charges. Once you apply the Booster, one charge is consumed. Boosters tend to be less expensive than most Charms and could be quite useful if you are inside a pickle or if you're stuck on an especially tricky level.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Candy Crush Saga expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 05-22-2015
Posted on: 10-25-2014
From: Rio Girl 11
Posted on: 07-19-2014
Posted on: 04-08-2014
Posted on: 04-03-2014
Posted on: 03-14-2014
Posted on: 02-20-2014