This page contains Contract Killer: Zombies 2 Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gamplay hints" and has been posted or updated on Dec 6, 2012 by jpsalisid. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
General Gamplay hints
- Reload whenever you can. Top off all weapons just before heading in a fight.
- Don't refill your weapons after firing only a couple of bullets. You will quickly use up all your bullets.
- At all times be On the lookout for Bonus Crates.
- Try as much as you can to decide on the best weapons for missions.
- Never allow the Bomber come near you close. Shoot him at a distance. Or else he's going to explode and make much damage.
- Eliminate Piper as fast as possible or he's going to call siblings to his aid. Piper will certainly react strongly when cornered.
- Move very quickly when Thrower starts to release his projectiles. Make sure you strike him while he is trying to fall back and reload.
- SH Security: Former security officers' armor would make them tough. These folks are difficult in order to destroy.
- Zombie scientists can not be stunned and can advance right until they've been killed.
View all Cheats for Contract Killer: Zombies 2
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Contract Killer: Zombies 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos