This page contains Skylanders Battlegrounds Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Gameplay Strategy Guide" and has been posted or updated on Dec 6, 2012 by Zagadka. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Gameplay Strategy Guide
- To obtain more coins go beat more criminals! You may also get coins from Treasure Chests and also the Gold coin Store.
- Every time you defeat criminals you gains XP (experience points). The greater number of these you've, the higher levels you'll obtain. This really is the key to beating Skylanders Battlegrounds, because you have to be on a particular levels to challenge harder competitors.
- Before heading into fight, click on the Item Shop button on the bottom-right and select from a number of Portal Master Forces, which work as power-ups within the game.
- You'll get a coin bonus each new day you play Skylanders Battlegrounds, however, you have to equip a character that suits the Element during that day. To determine the day's Element, press the icon on the top-right area of the screen, then match the symbol using the correct Skylander. You are able to switch Skylanders by pressing among the character images on the low-left.
- Each Skylander has two special capabilities. Some release effective attacks, others heal both characters. It is both Gems and Coins to unlock all of them, but it is worthwhile.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Skylanders Battlegrounds expert then please try to help others with their questions.