This page contains Tentacles: Enter The Dolphin Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Dec 9, 2012 by scex11.
- Developer: Microsoft
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Oct 4, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Bubble wave, this causes it to be tough to relocate the alternative direction from the bubbles, so it's important to be extra careful about in which you place the next tentacles.
- Some levels are deliberately made with the bubble wave, so remember that when you are ready for the following challenge.
- From time to time, levels may move and contort when you are attempting to undertake them. It's important to take that into consideration and plan accordingly, like a sudden relocate the incorrect direction often means certain dying.
- Yellow orbs is going to be for you to gather. Collect them for further points which will prove useful while you progress.
- Creatures which have a blue orb around them could be wiped out by tapping on them. You'll earn additional points for doing this. If you do not kill these creatures which have a blue orb around them could be wiped out by tapping on them. and encounter them, you'll lose health points.
- Another enemy to be careful for are orb-like creatures that explode when you are getting near to them. Prevent them if you are able to.
- A shooting enemy will start showing up in levels. These opponents can't be wiped out, so it is better to prevented altogether.
- While you play, you will find small challenges that you could complete. For instance, among the first challenges would be a damage challenge. To complete that challenge, all you need to do would be to require damage while moving about.
If you other tricks or tips for this game then please post them!!!
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.Back to all Cheats
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.