This page contains Into The Dead Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Basic Game hints" and has been posted or updated on May 14, 2013 by michaelyos.
- Developer: Pikpok
- Publisher: Pikpok
- Genre: Action
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Game hints
- Collect all in-game achievements to beat missions. These range from using two perks in one run to reaching 250 meters. Naturally, objectives grow more complicated the further you progress, but this is the only way you'll unlock weapons, outside of spending 130,000 Coins to fast unlock everything. You'll see the current list of achievements after finishing a run.
- You'll earn 100 Coins for recommending the game to friends via Facebook, but we were unable to make this work.
- Your character auto jumps, but can stumble over objects. You'll also bounce off trees if you get too close.
- Make sure you run through crates and crosses, highlighted in green and yellow, respectively. Doing the former equips you with a random weapon, while the latter equips the one previously used.
- Always know how much ammo is left.
- The whole idea is to keep running, so stick with that until a better opportunity presents itself.
- Conserve ammo whenever possible You'll need it later.
- The game keeps selected perks highlighted until a.) you run out of coins, or b.) you deselect them.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-19-2013