This page contains Jewel Mania Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Gameplay Strategy Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 30, 2013 by HobosHaveALife. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Gameplay Strategy Guide
- If you buy a game boost for the level and don't utilize it you'll lose it they do not carry to every other levels. Some boosts start instantly whenever your level begins plus some you have to tap on to activate whenever you feel it's optimal while playing the game power grid.
- Each level should be completed before you progress to another. You are able to replay any level in the level map to earn three stars if you didn't the first time around. You'll want a particular quantity of stars gained each and every location on the map before you unlock and proceed to another location and hang of six levels.
- Using power ups is a fantastic way to increase your odds of passing a level. You can buy all of them with silver coins with premium gold bars. They are offered before beginning a level and you may steer clear of the game and buy more throughout the level. You will find only no more than three power ups available per level and also the type available varies and you'll visit a different three power ups readily available for each level. If you really can afford them they're very useful especially level twenty and above.
- Energy could be regenerated for a price of 1 point every half an hour free of charge so if you take out you may either purchase more with ten gold bars for five energy points or hold back until you energy meter refills on its very own. If you get a minimum of two stars from playing a level you'll be compensated with coins and something energy point.
- If you've got a Facebook account and choose to link it using the game you'll be compensated with forty premium gold bars. Tap on the Facebook icon on the game map or enter in the configurations menu to sign in.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Jewel Mania expert then please try to help others with their questions.