This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Game Glitches" and has been posted or updated on Jan 5, 2013 by misspeg86. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Hi guys. I've been playing this game at least 10 times a day and am up to the 5th generation. These are the glitches I've encountered so far. I'm surprised there have been so many glitches in the game. I hope they release an update soon as I'm starting to feel a little ripped off after spending about $10 on the game so far.
- Goal not completed after praising when pulling a weed. Apparently LDW know about this one so hopefully it will be fixed in their next update when they decide to release one. I'm full of snark today.
- Wrappers and socks can't be picked up when they appear on the top half of the house particularly around where the second bedroom and bathroom are. When I drop someone on them, they start to pick it up then they twitch and drop the item. I've also tried hiring a maid to no avail. I've only known of one other person having the same problem so wondering if it's just me or not.
- Sometimes the flea market is empty even when I didn't purchase all the products that were available. This is happened to me a few times but after a short time I'll check again and there will be new products however I read an earlier question today that said their flea market has been empty for a few days (can't remember the exact time it was way too long). Flea market items are meant to refresh every few hours.
- This is not really a glitch but I've noticed when I place some items in a room (especially big items like a couch or bed), they will appear to be overlapping into another room. I think this should be fixed.
I'll also leave a post in the hints, tips or tricks section now if you guys are interested. Thanks for reading.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.