This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Game Glitches" and has been posted or updated on Jan 5, 2013 by misspeg86.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Hi guys. I've been playing this game at least 10 times a day and am up to the 5th generation. These are the glitches I've encountered so far. I'm surprised there have been so many glitches in the game. I hope they release an update soon as I'm starting to feel a little ripped off after spending about $10 on the game so far.
- Goal not completed after praising when pulling a weed. Apparently LDW know about this one so hopefully it will be fixed in their next update when they decide to release one. I'm full of snark today.
- Wrappers and socks can't be picked up when they appear on the top half of the house particularly around where the second bedroom and bathroom are. When I drop someone on them, they start to pick it up then they twitch and drop the item. I've also tried hiring a maid to no avail. I've only known of one other person having the same problem so wondering if it's just me or not.
- Sometimes the flea market is empty even when I didn't purchase all the products that were available. This is happened to me a few times but after a short time I'll check again and there will be new products however I read an earlier question today that said their flea market has been empty for a few days (can't remember the exact time it was way too long). Flea market items are meant to refresh every few hours.
- This is not really a glitch but I've noticed when I place some items in a room (especially big items like a couch or bed), they will appear to be overlapping into another room. I think this should be fixed.
I'll also leave a post in the hints, tips or tricks section now if you guys are interested. Thanks for reading.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
From: Effie Trinket
Posted on: 02-10-2016
Posted on: 02-09-2016
Posted on: 02-08-2016
Posted on: 02-05-2016
Posted on: 02-05-2016
Posted on: 02-03-2016
From: Help me!
Posted on: 01-31-2016