Problems around the house Guide Cheat for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod / All Cheats /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Problems around the house Guide" and has been posted or updated on Mar 11, 2013 by Helpful corgi. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Problems around the house Guide
There are 4 things that can go wrong. They are-
- Fires (oven and dryer)
- Leaks (sinks)
- Clogged stuff (toilet and shower)
- Ants (kitchen)
Here's how to fix them…
1) bring your person to the fire and make sure it says under action "() is burning!"
2) keep them like that for about 15 seconds
3) drag them to the upper left table in the workshop. There should be a fire extinguisher there.
4) place adult on it. If it doesn't say "putting out () fire" try again.
5) they will put out the fire!
1) put them by the leak and wait for 15 seconds while their action is "the () sink is leaking!"
2) drag them over to the bottom workshop table and they should say "fixing (leaky/clogged) ()"
3) try again if they don't
4) they will fix the shower/toilet/sink!
1) when ants appear, put any person on them and they will say stomping ants.
2) praise them and you will get a goal and 25 coins.
3) place an adult on the brown pot on the counter in the kitchen.
4) they will "prepare cinnamon ingredient"
5) once they are done, drag that same adult onto the orange-yellow thing by the bins by the gate.
6) clear every person out of kitchen otherwise you will not get rid of ants
7) they will "finishing ant spray"
8) the ants will be gone and never come back!!!
9) plus you'll get a goal and 50 coins!
Hope this guide helped! Happy fixing!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos