This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Goals volume 1" and has been posted or updated on Mar 12, 2013 by Cprgi luver. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Goals volume 1
Hey guys! This is a guide to most of the goals on VF2. In guide 1, you see the first 14 goals in the goals screen. More guides coming soon!
- Getting Paid- 100 coins. Make your peeps work, sell collectables.
- Bring home the Bacon-1000 coins. Same as above.
- Mind on Money- 10,000 coins. Same as above.
- Trump this- 100,000 coins. same as above.
- An eventful week- 10 emails/house events. Every once in a while a little yellow envelope flashes in the top right corner of the screen. This is an email. Drag a peep to 1 of the computers. House events appear as soon as you log on. They have two choices, and fill the entire screen.
- Never a dull Moment- 50 emails/house events. Same as above.
- Marry rich- When you get a marriage proposal (through email) you accept when they have more then 370 coins in Thier bank. If your not getting a proposal, wear perfume. It's at the flea market.
- Marry for love- same as above except they have less then 150 coins in the bank.
- Perfect Match- When you get a proposal, the person asking and your other person will have the same job.
- Oh, baby- you had a baby. Place an adult on another adult and they should either say Embracing, Arguing, or trying to make a baby. Try again if they Don't say the last one. Tip: make sure the house/yard is clean and both parents are happy and healthy.
- Oh, baby baby- you had twins. Same as above, except instead of 1 kid, you got 2.
- Ohhhhh dear- you had triplets. Same as above except that instead if 1/2, you had 3.
- 4 is enough- you had 4 kids total.
- no vacancy- you had 6 kids total. Note: you can only have 6 kids.
That's all for now, more coming! Hope this helps!! Like it if you want more!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.