This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Goals volume 1" and has been posted or updated on Mar 12, 2013 by Cprgi luver. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Goals volume 1
Hey guys! This is a guide to most of the goals on VF2. In guide 1, you see the first 14 goals in the goals screen. More guides coming soon!
- Getting Paid- 100 coins. Make your peeps work, sell collectables.
- Bring home the Bacon-1000 coins. Same as above.
- Mind on Money- 10,000 coins. Same as above.
- Trump this- 100,000 coins. same as above.
- An eventful week- 10 emails/house events. Every once in a while a little yellow envelope flashes in the top right corner of the screen. This is an email. Drag a peep to 1 of the computers. House events appear as soon as you log on. They have two choices, and fill the entire screen.
- Never a dull Moment- 50 emails/house events. Same as above.
- Marry rich- When you get a marriage proposal (through email) you accept when they have more then 370 coins in Thier bank. If your not getting a proposal, wear perfume. It's at the flea market.
- Marry for love- same as above except they have less then 150 coins in the bank.
- Perfect Match- When you get a proposal, the person asking and your other person will have the same job.
- Oh, baby- you had a baby. Place an adult on another adult and they should either say Embracing, Arguing, or trying to make a baby. Try again if they Don't say the last one. Tip: make sure the house/yard is clean and both parents are happy and healthy.
- Oh, baby baby- you had twins. Same as above, except instead of 1 kid, you got 2.
- Ohhhhh dear- you had triplets. Same as above except that instead if 1/2, you had 3.
- 4 is enough- you had 4 kids total.
- no vacancy- you had 6 kids total. Note: you can only have 6 kids.
That's all for now, more coming! Hope this helps!! Like it if you want more!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.