How to Read Your Sick Person's Symtoms for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "How to Read Your Sick Person's Symtoms" and has been posted or updated on Jul 8, 2013 by Unicorn Ninja. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
How to Read Your Sick Person's Symtoms
For me whenever my people are feeling (a bit sick) all I have to do are these easy steps:
- Bring the person to the bathroom
- Place them right by the dirty as sock pile (by the toilet)
- The person will stand there and its symptoms will be stated in its activity bar. (Such as; "can't stop coughing", "sneezing", "stomach aches", and so forth.
Hope you all enjoy this little tip! :)
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.