This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Finding a partner / spouse" and has been posted or updated on Jul 10, 2013 by TheGeek. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Finding a partner / spouse
When you have one person living by themselves, they will receive match making emails on their computer. Before reading the email, make sure you know your person's job, likes and dislikes, kid feelings, etc. Do not download the anti spam software, as it will block these emails. You are matched with that person mainly by age. This list of important and not important things will tell you wether or not to accept.
Not important in a partner:
- Cloths/ looks: easily changeable and not a super important characteristic. This goes for name too because they all have weird names.
- Likes and dislikes: as long as they do not connect to your person's likes and dislikes, they don't matter.
- Children feelings: though slightly important, just as long as one of the spouses want a kid, they will most likely have one. I had a couple where one said no way and the other said maybe but they still had 4 kids. Worst case you could adopt, or get them cocktails from the flea market to motivate them.
Important in a partner:
- Job: this is a big one. Try and get a spouse with a job that pays at least 45 coins in the beginning. It is helpful if your person and their spouse work in the same room because they can share recourses. It is even better if your spouse and your person have the same job because you achieve a goal. And lastly, don't get a bad job like a ketchup bottler!
- Money in bank: really with this one, the more the better. Try for at least 200, minimum 125.
Hope this helps you pick the perfect spouse. Don't reject too often, because proposals only come so often. Good luck and find love!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.