Common Illnesses And How To Cure Them for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Common Illnesses And How To Cure Them" and has been posted or updated on Jul 16, 2013 by Corgi luver. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Common Illnesses And How To Cure Them
Hey guys, it's corgi luver! This cheat is about how to cure all the basic illnesses. It will be organized like so... (Illness in real life), (action), (movement (nm= no movement), (sound, if any (Ns= no sound),(medicine), (cost)
Ok here goes:
- Sore throat, throat doesn't feel right, waving, groaning noise throat lozenges, 25 coins
- Stomachache, stomach hurting, on the floor, hand on stomach, moving slightly, groaning and moaning, peptic syrup, 65 coins
- Headache, Oww. head hurting, waving, groaning, Anti-inflammatory pills, 35 coins
- Allergys, Sneezing, jumping violently, sneezing sound, antihistamines, 25 coins (either that or 35, sorry not sure, but as I'm doing this on my iPod, every time I close safari, everything gets deleted)
- A cough, cold, bronchitis, pneumonia, whooping cough, ect., cant stop coughing, jumping a little, coughing noise, antitussive syrup, 45 coins (I think!!!)
- Rash, poison ivy, ect., Itchy, dancing weirdly, Ns, crontsive cream, 25,35, or 45 coins (really sorry bout that guys!!!)
Basic things about all sicknesses:
- The status bar will say sick, or a bit sick on it.
- When the sick person is picked up they will make the sound of the sickness loudly in thier voice (I.e, old men will do their sound low, little girls will groan much higher)
- If all else fails, and my guide is a piece of garbage (which I hope it's not :) then doctor consultations are always available at all generations at the bottom of the food and medicine catagory for 475.
- If they shake thier heads it means you gave them the wrong medicine. Whoops.
- TIP: I find that when you want to cure someone, you should give them medicine while it says the sickness description. That way it can't have changed, so you won't waste 40 or so coins. Yay for you.
So anyways thanks for reading and like (I don't know why I say that, I just do) and I REALLY hope I helped you guys! I'm sorry about not having the answer to not just a virus and gravelly ill, if I find out ill be sure to tell you guys!! See y'all later!! Love corgis!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.