You think money is hard to make in the game? Think again! for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "You think money is hard to make in the game? Think again!" and has been posted or updated on Jul 17, 2013 by VICTORIA GIBBS. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
You think money is hard to make in the game? Think again!
We all have money problems on Virtual Families 2, well if you want to have a couple extra dollars in your pocket- read what is below!
- Have a married couple- make sure the women has no baby in her arms at the time (you can do this with one person, but two gets you more money)
- Get a person to do there career.
- Praise the first person three times, the person will tell you to stop nagging.
- Drag the same person back to there career and do the Same thing again.
- Do this another ten times.
- Drag the same person back to there career one last time.
- Praise them only TWO times.
- Let keep doing there career.
- Repeat with second person.
- WAIT. Just like real life money takes time, and time makes money but this will work over time. I have over 55 000 in the bank and now am on second generation.
- Buy renovations along the way.
- Repeat this progress every ten years in game time.
- Use the kids for other tasks- older kids make meals, little ones get collectables.
- Again- give it time!
- Everytime you get on the game- if they are not already doing so, make them work on there career.
- Don't spend money along the
- Buy all organic grain in your grocies during the time you are saving up- that is what I do sence organics give you more food and when you do the math you are getting a dicount if what you would be paying to get the same amount out of regular grains.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.