Trouble Making Babies? I've got the answer! for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Trouble Making Babies? I've got the answer!" and has been posted or updated on Aug 25, 2013 by Tristen. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Trouble Making Babies? I've got the answer!
Okay! So if you're having trouble making babies, don't worry! People say you have to wait until the children are four to make more babies. But it's a lie. I've made more children when my youngest was two years old. So here is how you do it!
- Have one of the adults start making the bed.
- Drag the other into the bedroom.
- Drag the one who was making the bed onto the other one. If they say, "it's too soon to make a baby" you'll have to wait a while. If it says, "they can't agree it's time to have a baby", its a lie. Keep dragging them onto each other until they finally agree.
- The entire time they are trying to make a baby, praise both of them over and over again. They won't say, "stop nagging".
- Now you should soon have a baby. It usually won't matter their age. But I tried with them over the age of 48 and they usually stop at that point.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.