Various baby making tips by Awesome Sauce!! for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Various baby making tips by Awesome Sauce!!" and has been posted or updated on Nov 3, 2013 by Awesome Sauce!!. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Various baby making tips by Awesome Sauce!!
Here are some baby making tips.
HOW TO GET TRIPLETS:
Ok I know lots of people want triplets, here are some ways how:
1. Both of your people have to think at least would be nice on babies. They also have to only have one like and no dislikes.
2. Some people say you can praise your people once or twice, I don't know if that's true or not, but a lot of people seem to think so.
HOW TO GET TWINS:
A lot of people are also seeking twins, here's how:
1. Your people have to have one like and one dislike each.
2. Some people have rumored that you praise your people three times while their action is triying to make a baby, then try again.
HOW TO TRY AGAIN WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY TRIED:
So, you know when you try to get a baby and it dosen't work? This is how to try again.
1. When one of your people goes to do sometihing else while previously making a baby, grab them and shake them everywhere not just in one place, then shake their partener.
2. You can also set the time forward. I do not recommend this, it sets off gliches.
DO NOT SET THE TIME FORWARD FO GETTING THE BABY OUT OF MOM'S ARMS:
These are the reasons why to not set the time forward.
1. You might not get any proposals, ever.
2. Your people could age, then die.
3. You could lose things, like: children, people, rooms, progress...
4. It's just not natural.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.