This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Fixing All Problems That May Occur" and has been posted or updated on Nov 7, 2013 by Chriz4061. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Fixing All Problems That May Occur
Actually the things that may occur are as followed:
- Dryer Lint is Burning = drag one of the adults to the workshop as you will see something red under the bench at the top. That is the extinguisher. Drag your adult to the extinguisher.
- Stove is on fire = Same applies
- Bathroom sink is leaking = Drag an adult to one of the workshop benches.
- Kitchen sink is leaking = Same applies
- Internet Router is broken = If you look at your router and the light is red instead of green, it is broken. Drag an adult to it and they will fix it.
- Ants are in the kitchen = If there are ants in the kitchen DO NOT STEP ON THEM! They will not go away. Instead, there should be some brown weird funnel looking thing on the counter that looks like a bee's nest. Its actually cinnamon. drag an adult to it and they would do the rest.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.