This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Do you not like your choices?" and has been posted or updated on Dec 18, 2013 by KBrook1212. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Do you not like your choices?
If you've been through a couple of generations you will notice that the options for the adults aren't that great (when one generation has kids and those kids grow up and it's time to choose which kid that will own the house for the next generation). I once had six kids and all said no way to kids, had jobs with the starting salary with 15. So obviously I got frustrated, not knowing how I will earn money for the next generation and so I shut off the app. Then when I went to another game but it was super slow so I completely closed off all apps (if you have an apple product iPhone 4+; iPad 2+ and I'm not sure for iPod and have iOS 7+ double click the home button then move slide up the apps to close them). So later I went on again and I saw that when I went back to pick for the next generation again, the kids' profiles changed! Here are the steps if you didn't understand:
- 1) Click start a new generation on the game
- 2) If you dislike your choices close the app if you have an apple product iPhone 4+; iPad 2+ and I'm not sure for iPod and have iOS 7+ double click the home button then move slide up the apps to close them)
- 3) Open the game again
- 4) Continue steps 1-3 until you are happy with your choices
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.