This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What NOT to waste your money on!" and has been posted or updated on Jan 7, 2014 by LordeLady17. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
What NOT to waste your money on!
Okay, I've had lots of experience on Virtual Families 2 and I've come up with a list of things that are useless. Here we go:
- Yoga Equipment: it's just a decoration unfortunately. Too bad!
- Carousel: I know you can't go around on it but I think the kids status bars might say playing. I don't know :(
- Pets: Pets are fine! There's just 1 pet not to buy (cause all the other ones, they can be petted by kids). That pet is a Longhair Puppy! Kidding, it's a TARANTULA!! I heard rumours that it can kill pets and kids!
- Figurines: I mean their cute and stuff but all people do is enjoy the figurines. PLUS they take up lawn space that could be used for a trampoline!
- Paintings, fake food etc Well, if you like having a decorated house then there's an exception!!!!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.