How to get Twins/Triplets: Things to Do for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "How to get Twins/Triplets: Things to Do" and has been posted or updated on Mar 16, 2014 by AnswerGirl. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
How to get Twins/Triplets: Things to Do
Follow these easy steps to guarantee twins or triplets for your virtual families:
- Make sure you couple is young, 24-35 is the best age range to do this
- Feed the couple so they are not hungry; Bathe them so they feel fresh
- Make sure the couple is happy. This will improve your chances. Give them praises, movies, upgrades, new clothes, anything that makes them smile
- Make sure the couple is healthy. It may also be a good idea to give the man/woman perfume before you try for a baby
- Give them and upgraded nice bed. The heart shaped one is the best, but if you cannot afford that just make sure you have a nice double bed
- Give each the man and woman two baby boosts
- Try for a baby! While they are trying, praise them. Be sure to only praise them two times, or they will run away and you will have to start all over again
- Enjoy taking care of two-three new children!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.