This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "The Basics: Walkthrough" and has been posted or updated on Mar 25, 2014 by person. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
The Basics: Walkthrough
How to get children
- Put Mom and dad on top of each other.
- If they argue, just keep putting them on each other until the action is: Trying to make baby.
(Sometimes it won't work though, and the mom/dad will go do another action.
When the Parents usually die
- Parents usually die in the 50's range or until the oldest child is in 20's range
- -After the parents die the oldest child starts a new generation and all the other kids
just randomly vanish.
How to get married
- You will get a email on the computer asking for a marriage proposal. Simple as that.
- When a person of the family has a action of: Not Feeling Fresh, just put them in the shower.
- When a person of the family has a action of: Sick, well they are sick and keep placing them randomly and eventually it will say something like :Ow head hurts... or :Sneezing.. etc.
To place groceries
- Just place it in the middle table in the kitchen (The black table) and the family will put away the groceries.
- Praising good behavior and bad
- Praising good behavior makes the person do that action more often and when scolding bad behavior the person does it less.
- To praise or scold just drag the hand in the bar on the screen and drag it on a person.
- Throwing rocks
- Throwing laundry on the floor
- Tearing books
- Smashing dishes
- Digging a hole to China (leaves a hole in the backyard.) etc.
- Working on Career
- Something to do with homework
- Preparing a meal
- Picking up sock/wrapper.. etc.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.