This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Tips and Hints from the Heart" and has been posted or updated on Jun 26, 2014 by Heart. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Tips and Hints from the Heart
Hello other players :) I will share some wisdom with you about small children. You are probabl thinking why would i have any wisdom. Well think again :D first lemme tell you about Akhi.
Born from elated, healthy parents Akhi was born a bit blue. He did sad things like drawing on the wall, digging a hole to china, throwing rocks, banging dishes, switching light on and off, snacking way too much and jumping on the bed. I admit my mistake I ignored Akhi! I loved his sister's true angels I perfected. They would never even think of doing those things. They loved to play on the grass, explore, read books, listen to stories and look at stuff. I asked a few people why with all the candy, groceries and toys I could find why wouldn't he be happy? I locked him in a room scared he was a demon child. I kept him away from his sister's and brothers. He just sat there on the chair mostly and didn't do much. He was not a devil child so when the other kids were asleep I would feed him. I cured his sicknesses and I fed him fruits and candy still depressed. I had one child at a time play with him. I would buy two separate beds for Akhi and Sonoma (his beautiful sister) to sleep. They would play jumpy and train which would make him slightly happier. Sonoma spent almost a whole 14 years with him. When she went to college he was depressed. They were close and used to play so much. Every time an Email was send I made Ahki get it because it might be from Sonoma. Sometimes it was... After he turned 14 I decided to unlock his room he proved to me he was not a demon child. His parents were getting older and older so they needed rest and to work on their careers. I bought two baby boosts for both parents hoping for one more child before they reached 55 the dad was 53 and the mom was 49 but they had a baby. A girl! With lovely blonde curls and blue eyes. She was born elated and energetic. Akhi was now 16 but he loved Krissy. He would read her stories, call her to brush her teeth and play drediel with her. When he left for college a year later when Krissy turned 7 her father died. I looked at the people to inherit I would have chosen Akhi but he did not want children. I chose Sonoma the girl who nursed him back to happiness. I would have chosen Krissy too but she didn't want children either. Sonoma sweet as ever had 6 children all healthy and happy, but I will never forget Akhi the boy I thought was a demon child.
Cures for depression
I don't believe it will be as awful as it was to help Akhi to happiness as it will be to you so here let me make a list:
- Drag your parent or possibly 18 year old sibling over a child younger then 14 years on top of the person to tell a story
- Buy fruits and candy from the flea market
- Buy an extra bag of groceries
- Praise them for good behaviors such as reading a book, exploring, listening to sounds of nature and looking at stuff. (Also tv, toys, and video games are good too)
- Have them play with their siblings train or jumpy.
If you think your child is a demon child follow these steps
- Lock them in a room do not feed them or cure their sicknesses (also you can lock rooms by putting a sofa or loveseat in front of the door)
- Send them to boarding school
- Keep them away from others
Follow those steps and hopefully the demon will die.
- Give vitamins to sick people
- Make a sick room for the sick people and a regular room for normal people (remember to put toys in the sick room too)
- Give special antibiotics from flea market and give it to the smallest child not sick yet to prevent them from being sick
- Lock the sick people in the room (remember sicknesses spread quickly)
Also a little cheat is to put the person who is sick into your sock pile to find out their sickness
Here is a list of sicknesses you may encounter:
- Soar throat (needs throat lozenges)
- Upset stomach (peptic syrup will do the trick)
- Headache and general pain (anti inflammatory pill)
- Coughing (antitussives syrup)
- Itchy (needs cortisone cream)
- Sneezing and allergies (antihistamine)
- Hiccups (just get a glass of water from the sink)
Also keep in mind these symptoms can be caused by an infection that needs penicillin or an even stronger antibiotics. A way to know your family has a serious infection is if they keep getting sick over and over.
Thanks for reading and please like :)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.